baystateparent Cover Model Talent Search EXTENDED!**
**NOTE: By making this purchase you automatically agree to the rules, terms and conditions expressed below.
During check out you may select from the remaining photo session dates and times listed below. Session times are limited and may not be available. Please arrive at your selected session time. Each participant will be alloted 5 minutes during their 45-minute session time for their photo to be taken. The order that participants will be photographed will be determined by baystateparent staff at the event. While we will attempt to process your entry and take your photo in a timely manner and within the session time you select, there is no specific photo time guaranteed.
You will receive passes for entry to Kids Fest as part of your photo session. Your pass gives you access to the photo session area and may be picked up at the Will Call window at Wachusett Mountain onthe day of your photo shoot.
- 09/23/2017 10:15:00 - 11:00:00
- 09/23/2017 11:00:00 - 11:45:00
- 09/23/2017 11:45:00 - 12:30:00
- 09/23/2017 13:30:00 - 14:15:00
- 09/23/2017 14:15:00 - 15:00:00
- 09/23/2017 15:00:00 - 15:45:00
- 09/23/2017 15:45:00 - 16:30:00
- 09/24/2017 10:15:00 - 11:00:00
- 09/24/2017 11:00:00 - 11:45:00
- 09/24/2017 11:45:00 - 12:30:00
- 09/24/2017 13:30:00 - 14:15:00
- 09/24/2017 14:15:00 - 15:00:00
- 09/24/2017 15:00:00 - 15:45:00
- 09/24/2017 15:45:00 - 16:30:00
baystateparent Magazine Cover Model Search Sponsored by baystateparent Magazine,
a publication of Holden Landmark Corporation (“Sponsor”),
22 West Street, Millbury, MA 01527.
1. Eligibility: The baystateparent Magazine Cover Model Search (“Cover Model Search”) is open only to children who, as of the date of the Event, are Massachusetts residents between the ages of 6 months (who can sit up by themselves) and 14 years. Each such child (the “Entrant”) must be accompanied at the Event by his or her parent or legal guardian (“Parent”), who must be a resident of Massachusetts and at least 18 years of age. Employees and other representatives of Sponsor, and their immediate family and household members, are not eligible to enter. By participating in the Cover Model Search, Entrants and Parents agree to these Official Rules.
2. How to Enter: Each Entrant and Parent must attend the KidsFest at Wachusett Mountain (the “Event”) on September 23 or 24, 2017 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm to be photographed by Sponsor’s photographer (“Photographer”).
A. Entrants may either (a) pre-register by submitting an entry form and $20 entry fee, between August 1 and September 14, 2017, to www.baystateparent.com/covercontest, after which an Event ticket will be mailed to Entrant; or (b) register at the Event by submitting an entry form and $25 entry fee. Before Entrant is photographed, Parent must sign a photo release. Entrants who register in advance will be able to select a day and time to be photographed.
Registration fees are nonrefundable. Sponsor is not obligated to accommodate, reschedule, or refund an Entrant who misses his or her time slot.
B. Entrant’s registration and photo release, along with the photograph taken at the Event, will constitute entry into the Cover Model Search (“Entry”). Entries that Sponsor deems fraudulent or that violate these Official Rules will not be accepted, and the Entrant will be disqualified.
C. By entering, Entrants and Parents (a) consent to receiving email correspondence from Sponsor and Photographer and (b) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Cover Model Search.
D. At any time and for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Cover Model Search or extend the Entry Period.
3. Finalist and Winner Selection: Sponsor and Photographer (“Judges”) will select 10 finalists (“Finalists”). Sponsor will invite Finalists to a second photo shoot at Sponsor’s office. Judges will select one Finalist as the winner (“Winner”). Judging will be based on Judges’ determination of the most photogenic Entries, based on criteria including but not limited to Entrant’s poise, appearance, and personality. The Judges’ decisions are final, non-reviewable, and at the Judges’ sole discretion.
4. Requirements: Finalists will be selected and notified by phone or email on or before November 1, 2017. Finalists and Winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and such other documents as Sponsor deems necessary. If a Finalist or Winner violates these Official Rules; fails to complete, sign, and return required documents within the required time; or otherwise becomes ineligible for the Cover Model Search, an alternate Entrant may be selected.
5. Prizes: The Winner will appear on a baystateparent Magazine cover to be published within 12 months after the Event. The other nine Finalists will be featured inside the same issue of baystateparent Magazine. Sponsor will own all Photographs taken by Photographer at the Event and any photographs taken at the second photo shoot and may use them for marketing, promotion, and advertising in any media for any purpose (“Publicity”). Prizes may not be assigned or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Entry constitutes permission to use Winner's and Finalists’ name, hometown, likeness, photographs, and statements for Publicity in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Cover Model Search, Entrant and Parent(s) agree to release and hold harmless Photographer and Sponsor, as well as Sponsor’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Cover Model Search, receipt of any prize, or publication by Sponsor. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants and Parent(s) waive the right to damages, including but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
7. Disputes: Entrant and Parent(s) agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Cover Model Search or publication of Entrant’s Photograph shall be resolved individually, without class action, exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court in Massachusetts, under Massachusetts law (without regard to choice of law rules).